View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 04:31 AM   #4
Jaspermom
Yorkies Rock My World!

Star It's starting to sound like quite a few!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrosenberry
Wow!~ Good job, it all sound great, and greatly organized and planned! I'm sure you guys will have a blast, any idea how many people might be attending? Have Fun! Take tons of pictures, for us.
Thanks for the Kudos, Rhonda, I have had plenty of time to work on it, LOL!It's gotten to the point where I am considering a new career as an event planner, LOL!!

The Bark Park has been advertising the event independently for about a month with a note on their web site and a poster at the park on the gate of the enclosure. I have posters up at the local pet supply places, and have emailed posters to local groomers and vets. I have emailed local breeders and some of them are coming. The local Yorkie rescue group is also coming and bringing some pups. I do not have a firm count, but I am guessing somewhere between 20-50 people and at least that many pups or MORE as lots of people are bringing multiple dogs. I am coming supplied for 80. lolol

I have also emailed the local TV stations, and if they choose to cover it, the Bark Park gets some good press. The lady who began the Bark Park, Gill Bray, tells me she went into the creation of the park with events just like ours in mind, but ours will be the first. Isn't this cool?? I am thrilled and I am hoping for WONDERFUL weather!!! Fingers crossed!!

Rhonda, if you feel good, girl, my guest room is still open...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!