Thread: Found
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 05:15 AM   #13
kitty
My Best Friend
Donating Member

I had something like this happen with my little one. She got out of the yard and I looked everywhere for her. She had a collar on with tags and she is microchipped. I called everywhere looking for her and I walked every inch of my town putting up flyers and calling her name. I finally had given up ever finding her. (She had been gone for 24hrs.) I was sitting on my porch when a lady came up and asked me if I'd been looking for my cat. (My yorkie's name is Kitty.) I told her no that I was looking for my dog. She asked me what it looked like so I showed her a picture. She said "Oh, my neighbor just got one of those yesterday!" I asked her where she lived and when she told me it was less than a block from my house! I had even posted a flyer on the telephone pole in their front yard! I went to their house and asked if they had my dog. They told me no. I knew they did so I continued to describe my dog to them. When I finally told them she was microchipped they gave me back my dog and told me they were sorry. I grabbed up my little girl and left quickly. I know those people would've kept my dog if I hadn't had her microchipped.
Please try to find the little dogs home! I am sure their owners are just heartsick that she is gone!
kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!