View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 10:47 PM   #8
Rhapsody
And Tiger, too!
Donating Member

Frontline Plus covers fleas and ticks; I think Frontline only covers fleas. I put it on once a month. Our Yorkie-poo, Max, gets a full dose of the 1-21lb application once a month.
For Rhapsody; since she's only 2 lbs, and 14 wks; I just gave her 1/2 dose of the 1-21 lb application two weeks ago (she didn't have any skin irritation, so I'll give her another 1/2 dose when the month is up. I haven't seen any ticks on her yet, but I like to head those disgusting little creatures off before they start showing up.

Tiger is 11 wks, so I won't give him any until he turns 12wks, and 2lbs. And then again: I'll start with 1/2 dose, and make sure he has no reaction -- then after that it'll be once a month.

Our old neighbor used to just leave his dogs outside without any treatment at all. Poor things, I felt so sorry for them they would be covered by the end of the summer. I think that neighbor is one of the reasons the last couple years have been so bad; he had a little tick colony going on. I'm sure glad they moved away this past winter.

Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!