View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 08:32 PM   #12
winelover
Yorkie Talker

Default Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing
Hi Jim, I am glad you found the site here, please come back and talk about Chloe and share all the precious memories with her, it is important to talk about her and it will help you through the days and months ahead. I am so glad you have Jazmine and hope she is doing better. Have you thought about getting another yorkie for a play mate for her. I think she might like that. We love our Baby Blessing and she is a lot of fun. We are so glad we got her and know Cassie would be too, we had so much love for her that she would want us to share that love with a new one. I pray that the hurt will stop for us and others that are going through a loss. Have you posted pictures here at YT? We would love to see Jazmine and also Chloe too. Just this past week I was able to look at pictures of Cassie, so maybe this is a healing process, I don't know but the one I posted here of her in the gallery, I have made it as my screen saver on our computer, I just learned how to do the picture posting if we can help you to post any just let us know.
Patti and Jack ~~Baby Blessing~~

Yes please tell me how to place pictures here I have tried but nothing happened. Also thank you for your kind words. At lease I was with her when the time came. She did not die alone. I close my eyes and I can still see her. GOD IT SO HURTS. Sorry men are not supposed to cry. Screw that. I miss her so very much. Thank God for this site at least I know I am not alone in this feeling of a broken heart.

Thanks for listening. Jim
winelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!