View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 08:15 PM   #11
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winelover
My sweet Chloe died almost a month now she was only 8 and a half and Jazmine is beside herself as she misses her so. When I came home with Chloe's carrier Jazmine ran up to it and sniffed and since Chloe was not there she ran around the house looking for her. As with you I will never ever forget Chloe's love. She will never leave my heart. Hopefully as time goes by the pain will lessen. Jim
Hi Jim, I am glad you found the site here, please come back and talk about Chloe and share all the precious memories with her, it is important to talk about her and it will help you through the days and months ahead. I am so glad you have Jazmine and hope she is doing better. Have you thought about getting another yorkie for a play mate for her. I think she might like that. We love our Baby Blessing and she is a lot of fun. We are so glad we got her and know Cassie would be too, we had so much love for her that she would want us to share that love with a new one. I pray that the hurt will stop for us and others that are going through a loss. Have you posted pictures here at YT? We would love to see Jazmine and also Chloe too. Just this past week I was able to look at pictures of Cassie, so maybe this is a healing process, I don't know but the one I posted here of her in the gallery, I have made it as my screen saver on our computer, I just learned how to do the picture posting if we can help you to post any just let us know.
Patti and Jack ~~Baby Blessing~~
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!