View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 01:19 PM   #7
SnowWa
YT 2000 Club Member

Please remember - your puppy has no clue about this thing called "manhood." This is a "people term." And, he also has no clue that he is going to have anything done. So, you can be assurred that he isn't worried about his upcoming procedure. And, even afterwards, he won't even know what was done other than he's a little sore in one area.

I'm sure he'll sail through everything with flying colors. And -- you'll be the one doing all the worrying.

I can say all this because I'm getting ready to make the same appointment for my pup. He's 7 months old and ready to get neutered. Plus, I'm going to have a microchip put in -- and I'm pretty positive that he has at least two baby teeth that the vet will recommend pulling.

I am not the least bit worried - I expect everything to go just fine. He's a tough, healthy, little guy, and I have a wonderful vet (two of them in the same office - lucky me!)

BUT - like all of you, I'll still be happy when it is over and done with. Because if my pup is only a little sore for a day or two - I'll be happy when he's back to normal again.

Good luck -

Carol Jean
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!