View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 11:20 AM   #1
k3teejay
No Longer a Member

Default OMG the weirdest thing happened to me at the grocery store!

my boyfriend and i were at the grocery store the other day and some strange lady comes up to my boyfriend with tears in her eyes and says, "matt? is that you?" so my boyfriend says, "no ma'am, you must be mistaken" and then the lady says, "oh i'm so sorry, it's just that you look so much like my son that went missing 2 years ago." so my boyfriend says, "oh i'm so sorry to hear that ma'am." then the lady says,"ohh it's okay. i really miss him and your face resembles him so much." then she starts walking away and all of the sudden she stops in her tracks and turns towards us again and says "hey can you do me a big favor?" and since my boyfriend has such a kind heart he says, "sure." so the lady asks if before she leaves, if he could just wave at her and say "goodbye mom" so she can get a picture her son in her mind one last time. my boyfriend agrees.

so we go on our merry way and purchase 3 things to prepare for dinner that night. it's time to go pay so we go to the end of the line to the only lane open in the whole grocery store and lo and behold that lady is at the cashier getting ready to leave and screams, "bye matt!" my boyfriend says "bye mom" and waves, like she requested. so when it was our time to pay, our 3 items rang up to be $160 bucks. "how could this be?" my boyfriend asks the cashier. the cashier says, "oh your mother said you would take care of her bill. her bill is $148 and yours is $12" my boyfriend immediately runs out chasing that lady and is like 20 feet from her when he sees her putting her groceries in her trunk. she sees him and slams the trunk down and hurries into her car. my boyfriend got to her while she was closing her driver door when he saw her leg was still sticking out. so he grabs her leg and starts pulling and pulling and pulling....... just like how i'm pulling your leg with this bogus story! PUAHAHAH. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!
k3teejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!