View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 09:01 PM   #48
lovelilly
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Lucy
I am soo glad you got a Yorkie!! Or lets say 2!! I am a newbe and am seeing that everyone on here is getting tooo....ugh what is the word?? I think you chose the right place in your opinion to purchase your yorkie, you saw that it was a nice clean place with trusting people and you did homework by researching -talking to others who have gotten a pup from this place before. I think you did good. That really is all that matters. It feels like people are criticizing your judgement which they may or may not be doing and they just want some answers for themselves but maybe the lady is only selling pet yorkies like you stated so they are not show quality and blah blah blah so you knew that and was fine with that. That is great. I accidentally got my pup at a pet store. Terrible I know, ( I know better now) but I am hoping she came from a breeder like this maybe or someone who just is not selling show dogs? My dog Lucy is happy, healthy, goodlooking and is now 3yrs old...As for everyone else who is researching Fantasy yorkies that is fine too if you find the fishyness etc but just post as FYI because people already have a fine pup from them.
Thank you so much for that . This is exactly what I have been trying to say. I am very happy with my dogs. I wanted a well socialized yorkie that was healthy and happy. I am sure their are better breeders out there. But, this breeder fit everything I was after. She may or may not be the right fit for someone else. If anyone has any questions about the breeder I would be happy to answer them. I would love to help someone find the puppy of their dreams. I have no interest in making money for the breeder. To me it is about finding a loyal friend.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!