View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 07:44 PM   #46
yorkieK9trainer
YT 1000 Club Member

Lightbulb Rocky's Dad:

"I can not understand why you are digging so hard to try to find out something negative about someone that you do not know. I purchased Rocky from Shirley and he is everything that she said he would be and more. He is so smart and so easy to train. I read YT several times each day since I retired and I have noticed several people attacking new members and people like Ron and Shirley. I have also noticed several members that will do everything they can for people in need (Gucci eating poison is a great example). A few people ruin things for everyone."

?!? What is your problem? (I'm not in a good mood today, if you care) I wasn't asking you so I can trash that breeder. Quite the opposite, thank you. ALL Yorkies are cute, ALL Yorkies have a fun personality-chill out. What I was trying to find out is if she breeds Yorkies w/ super personalities (not hard to do) AND if they have no health problems (harder to do). Okay?
If you aren't interested in singing this breeders praises as far as health goes and her being able to produce happy, HEALTHY, well adjusted puppies, then that's fine. Just know that that's where my questioning was going.
And I don't know that many people on here are critisizing to a fault other people, their ethics or breeding. I'm more inclined to believe that we have way too many over sensitive people on the forum that aren't interested in being open minded. If the truth hurts, or you aren't interested in helping those that are curious...sorry.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!