View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 05:53 PM   #156
yorkiemom1970
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaspermom
WOW, folks!! Can you believe our MeetUp is just a scootch over a week away!!?? I've been working on this thing since February 19th, and I will be sad to see it over, I have had sooooo much fun pulling it together!!

Here's the directions I recommend:

1. On I-40 coming from the East or the West, take the I-40 exit 210.

2. Follow the signs towards the PTI Airport, but stay on the Joseph M. Bryan Blvd, do not make the right turn to the Airport itself. You will be on this road for about 9 miles.

3. Take the Westridge Rd Exit, turn left onto Westridge Rd. Stay on for .6 mi.

4. Turn right on Battleground Ave/RT 220 .4 mi

5. Turn Left onto Pisgah Church Rd. .5 mi

6. Turn Left onto Lawndale Dr. .8mi

7. Turn left onto Ormond. The parking lot is at the end of Ormond Rd, to your left. If you wish, you can also park in the Science Center Back Parking Lot.

I have a word document with Maps I will be emailing to everyone I have an email address for. If you did not get the map today, you are not on my email list, so please PM me with your email address!

I am looking forward to this soooooo much!!

HUGS!
Glad, I did not get a map today, and I KNOW you have my email
I'm really bad with directions and I'm going to need all the help I can get if I end up driving...so again, if anyone is coming down I-40 before you get to winston salem area, I would LOVE to meet you at any exit and follow along with you. I can get to PTI easily. It's once I get into Greensboro that I get nervous.
yorkiemom1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!