View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 07:38 AM   #13
sashajade
YT 1000 Club Member

lol i had the same problem with my little sasha when she was young, she would wee outside then come back in and poo, so one day i sat outside in the garden with her for hours waiting for her to poo ,when she did after 8 hours i made a real fuss of her telling her what a good girl she was but she didnt seem that impressed so i started clapping my hands ,dancing ,and singing (shes a good girl shes done a poo in the garden),lol well that seemed to work and she was really happy with her self, so for the next week i went in to the garden with her untill she done a poo then sang my song clapped her and danced, she never did a poo inside again .the only problem was everytime she done a poo in the garden she would come running in and let me know by standing in front of me wagging her little tail and waiting for me to clap her and do the song and dance lol which she expected me to do right up untill she died at the age of 12 and me like a wally did do it this is a pic of sasha
Attached Thumbnails
LONDON....grrrrrrrr!-5432sasha001.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!