View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 10:41 AM   #7
bchgirl
Donating YT 10K Club Member

I didn't get chicks or baby ducks for Easter, but I hatched chicken eggs and taught them tricks for a science project. Made the incubator and everything...got up at 2 in the morning to turn those stupid eggs. I should've gotten an A just for getting up to do egg turning. I had 3 chickens and 1 rooster. He'd attack you for sticking your hand in and grabbing one of his girls I taught one to come to a bell, one went through a maze, and the other climbed a set of stairs. Only the females learned anything...the rooster was stupid

One of my childhood friends lived on a "real" farm....she had all the farm animal pets. She had a little baby goat named Matilda. Matilda followed her around like a dog. I loved that baby goat We used to play "round up"....we get on her ponies and chase all the other animals around and around. Her mother would say the chickens wouldn't lay eggs for 3 days after a visit from us LeeAnn sold her cow, Moonie, to a butcher....I was outraged...LOL. She just kept saying...Deb, it's a lot of money

I used to dress up my cat, Puff, and push her in a babystroller. She liked it....she used to get in the stroller by herself
bchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!