View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 04:42 PM   #13
Rhapsody
And Tiger, too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cat Ears
I'm in Norman, so I would love to come! Unless I am too new to be invited

Everyone's invited!!! I'm so happy to see interest! Okay, now bear with me a little bit; I'm working down at a CPA firm, so I was thinking of having it the end of April. Also, this is totally new to me -- any suggestions on where we'd like to have it. A friend of mine mentioned a dog park off I-40, but she said it wasn't very big and there wasn't separate enclosures for small and big dogs. My kids and I will start scouting out the parks now that the weather is turning nice, but please any suggestions are very welcome!!! And hopefully we can coordinate it that everyone who wants to come can, even if it's a couple hours drive!

Bring lots and lots of bows, Katy's mom, I was checking out your website. They are gorgous, and I'd being very interested in buying some at the meetup, even if both my babies don't have long enough hair yet!

Feel free to PM me, and I'll give you my email address so you can reach me more directly! Again, ideas and suggestions are most welcome to make this a fun success for us and the doggies!

Jess & the gang
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!