Thread: I Was Bored....
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 07:57 AM   #11
luvyorkiestoo
Yorkie Yakker

Talking Sorry I'm looonngg winded

okay here's mine!!

How many pets do you have? none ..getting ready to have 1 soon !!!

What is your yorkie's name? DONT HAVE HER YER..BUT MAYBE EMILY OR AMIRA i HAVE A FEW OTHERS i'm still in the prenaming process

Is your yorkie a boy or a girl? GETTING GIRL

When is your yorkies birthday? NOT SURE YET

Do you have kids? YES

How many? 1 teenager

What state do you have in? VIRGINIA

What is your favorite color? I HAVE TOO MAY FAVORITES HERE'S A COUPLE BURNT ORANGE ,PINK & GREEN

What is your favorite food? AGAIN i HAVE MORE THAN ONE.. I LOVE ARTICHOKE !!!! KING CRAB LEGS ! AND THOSE YEAST BREAD ROLLS YOU GET AT GOLDEN CORRAL ..

What time do you go to bed? WAAAYYY TOO LATE..MOST OF THE TIME AROUND 3:30 am I NEED TO START GOING EARLIER

What time do you wake up? 7 :00 am

Do yuo eat breakfast? NO BREAKFAST..i START WITH LUNCH

What is your favorite movie? EVER AFTER ( WITH DREW BARRYMORE)

What is your favorite tv show? AMERICAS TOP MODEL ,SURVIOR , AMAZING RACE ..OH YEAH.. I Luv DOCUMENTARIES TOO

What type of music do you like? Hmm I noticing a pattern with me..I cant give one anwser to anything..lol I LOVE ALTERNATIVE MUSIC ..but I guess I'm a music mutt because I love it ALL.. except anything to harsh..not into that

What is your yorkie favorite clothes ? AS I ALREADY MENTIONED . I.HAVENT ADOPTED HER YET ..BUT I HOPE SHE LIKES SHIRTS AND LITTLE FRILLY THINGS..cause I already bought lots of them.

What kind of clothes do you like? I JUST LOVE FASHION PERIOD! I'M TO SHOPPING ..BUT MY FAVORITES ARE ..Good complenting jeans..I'm addicted to shoes especially heels! and bags and pursses

Where would you go in the whole wide world? DOMINCAN REPUBLIC ( SANTO DOMINGO)

Where would you retire? HAWAII ..I LOVE IT THERE!!!
luvyorkiestoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!