View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 01:27 PM   #1
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Default RATE our Grooming PRODUCTS - this will be fun

Since we have a new grooming section - I thought it would be nice to post about the products we all use ...and our own personal reviews ...along with what hair type your yorkie has.....

Chanel has thick cottony hair. Cheri has Silky yet dull hair ....and these are the products I've tried ....how I feel about them.... and how they work for my girls hair type.

I do alot of thinking before I make ANY purchases. People think I spend alot of time on my girls and I really don't.... I don't have alot of hair products & can't afford to try everything I hear about.... but I'm always looking....so this will be interesting.

so Here goes ....I hope everyone can share here - this will be fun.

Chris Christensen Products: I've only tried the Daily Moisturizing Shampoo/Conditioner and Ice on Ice but LOVE it. GREAT for Cottony hair.

After almost 2 years of using it...I haven't found anything yet that works as well on Chanels hair......I'm not as crazy about it for Cheri....but do use it on her too....It can be ordered online at their Main site or also from Gerry with a YT discount at www.imapreciouspup.com

Tropiclean from Petsmart : Worked great on Cheri - so I'd say GOOD FOR Silky hair and smells great

Vitaclean - only sold overseas but I LOVED it for Cheri's hair. Hard to find...a good friend sent me a bottle....(thanks good friend !) For Silky hair - wow - it made Cheri's hair SHINE.

Pure Paws : Not too impressed but heard good things about it...bought samples at a Dog Show....and am glad I was broke at the time and couldn't afford full size... I have a feeling it works better on REAL Silk.

Plush PUPPY Products : I've never used the shampoo or conditioner but have used these leave in sprays....Most were bought 1-1/2 years ago and I still use them....you only need small amounts so they do last.

Plush Puppy SEA BREEZE OIL....I LOVE The Sea Breeze Oil. This is an anti-breakage leave on spray and it worked wonders on Chanels long hair. I don't like it as much on Cheri's thinner hair but it does add shine and prevents breakage...hair feels softer and smells pretty good....Ordered from the PP Main site...My bottle has lasted 1-1/2 years....I only use a tiny amount on Cheri and rub it on with my hands - spray directly on Chanel

Plush Puppy Reviva Coat Mouse: I Like the Reviva Coat Leave on Mouse...for both girls - it's a conditioner foam and the bottle has lasted me a long time - you dilute it with water or use directly...again...ordered from PP Site.

Plush Puppy COAT RESCUE: JUST got this and it's a deep intensive conditioner. From what I heard about it - it's great for deep conditioning and wake up for a tired coat - I'll let you know if I love it...so far... I did put a drop on each girl on their dry coats and saw an instant softness...and it smells like the BEACH ! YUM ! Can be ordered at the main site and I'm hoping Gerry will carry it at www.imapreciouspup.com ... with a YT Discount

Ok...NEXT REVIEW ANYONE ?

Last edited by red98vett; 03-27-2006 at 01:30 PM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!