View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 09:58 AM   #9
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Ohmigosh, I have never seen Tiger so tired in his life . . . . he was practically "passed out" the minute we got back into the car and did not wake up until about 8:00ish that night. JP was the perfect hostess and Diva's backyard is a yorkie's dream place to run wild and be free . . . Tiger thinks it is heaven on earth and says it was worth the LONG TRIP and will do it again in a heartbeat.

Diva is a true diva indeed for being so gracious in sharing her "domain" . . . she is so darn cute in that pink dress. Tiger got to enjoy her company while we wait for the others to arrive and had a total blast. Thank you so much Jen for welcoming us to your home.

Special thanks also goes to Bailey and his mommy Courtney who brought treats for everyone and for driving all the way from Puyallup to join us. Bailey is the ultimate "cool guy" who came in sporting an adorable fleece hooded jacket that is to die for - simple yet fashionable. Now, I want one for Tiger and Nika so let me know if they have a website I can browse.

Also special thanks to Molly who brought Lacey and Daisy to play. I feel so terrible as Tiger was a total pest trying to practice his "manhood" on Daisy who wasn't feeling to well that afternoon. Good thing Lacey is there to protect her sister.

I cannot wait for the next trip to Seattle and hope that another get-together can be planned . . . and this time we hope that Nika will be able to join us on this trip and finally meet Morgan and join in on the fun!
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!