View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 04:42 AM   #10
Barkerbunch
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Smile Thanks

Thanks for all the welcomes. I'm in central Kentucky just south of Lexington. About 30 minutes away, actually. I love to drive around Lexington where all the horse farms are. They are so beautiful! The farms and the horses. A couple summers ago we had 3 horses that stayed with us. They all belonged to family or neighbors and needed temporary boarding. One of the horses had been a neighbor for several years. When he was on the other side of the fence in our back yard he and I really got close. I'd go out to the fence and he would come lay his head on my shoulder. I really love all animals.

Shaggy is such a sweetie. We have spent so much time with him that neither of us is really new to the other. The only time I have a problem with him is at bath time. He really hates a bath! Even before he lived with us he always knew that when he came to my house, he would be getting a bath. lol His hair is medium, I guess, and he needs to be groomed right now. I'm hoping to let his hair grow longer. I'm misting him and combing him out everyday right now but I need to get a better conditioner. Any ideas on bath time? This little fellow is soaking me.

Angie
Barkerbunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!