View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 06:57 AM   #7
AIM
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default making progress

Hi jjz,
The similarities between our dogs are very funny. I just wanted to let you know that we are making a lot of progress with Lucky so there IS hope. We went to my parents' new house this weekend and it turns out that Lucky might be signalling and we didn't even know it! My mom saw Lucky sitting by the back door in her house a few times when she needed to go out. She still doesn't bark or anything, but sitting by the door is progress. If she was doing that in our house, we probably wouldn't notice because the door is near her bed, food, and water, so we probably just assumed she was going over there for some other reason. It was more noticeable in my parents' house because it is huge and the door is offset from anything else in the house. In any event, all of a sudden, Lucky just stopped having accidents in our house. Even though she doesn't blatantly tell us when she has to go out, it is like she holds it and trusts us to take her out frequently enough. Of course, our progress might be partially due to the nicer weather. We live in Wisconsin, enough said. I'm hoping she doesn't regress again when winter comes!
AIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!