View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 04:37 PM   #4
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

Welcome to YT. I tried the pads, but Parker only shreads them. I got the holder, now he wont have anything to do with them. He seem to like this one certain little rug that I have down. Its driving me crazy. As soon as I wash it and put it back down, he does it again. I'm thinking about taking it up for good. I wanted to tell you about the harness vest. I purchased some from Connie http://www.geocities.com/maddieakama...ose/index.html and they are great. They are soooo cute. One is a vest with footballs on it and the other one is red with black paw prints. Its hard to find things for boys. I'll have her make me many more when he gets a little bigger. He is 12 weeks right now. I'll post pic of him in his vest on Monday when my husband gets back from the nascar race with my camera. She did a wonderful job on them and got them to me really really fast. Check out her site. She doesnt have the football and paw material on there but if you email her with request, She'll get them. Shes Great. Hope this helped you got. Thanks
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!