View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 05:33 PM   #10
oceanair27
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunniebunnie
I wouldn't go as far as saying there's no pain to our furbabies. (I just got a tetnus booster shot and that hurts!) It's a rather large needle to our little ones since they use the same size needle on a 5 pound yorkie as they do on a 120 pound great dane. bunjee yelped twice when he was injected. but the pain is fleet and they'll forget about it soon enough. And it's definitely worth it!

Having the paper list that public service announcement is a great idea. I also really wish vets and other animal care providers would scan an animal in their care as a matter of standard practice (kinda like how they check the pet's vitals every time they show up at the vet's office). That would probably be really helpful in finding lost/stolen pets as well.

I agree. I have also wished it to be mandatory for all vets offices to scan any new patient that came thru their doors,because as much as we hate to think it,How many people do you honestly think would actually put a found add in the paper or anywhere else for that matter,if they found a cute little yorkie. Not many IMO.
oceanair27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!