View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 10:16 AM   #15
Tashasmom
YT 500 Club Member

I had to pen up tyra because she wanted to steal him. Every female in the house wants him but his own mama He is good and warm but still not out of the woods obviously. I am just trying to keep him warm and i'm only giving him little drops of sugar water and formula. We were going to keep him *sob* I really hope he pulls through. My daughter asked me if she could keep him when she first seen him and I had told her yes. Now when she comes home from school she is going to be so upset. Jessica (she's 15) is who i'm talking about. She is so soft hearted..she is really going to take this hard..and I hate to see her upset. She is such a gentle natured girl. She wants to be a vet when she grows up so she is always saving some animal or another..once she did a c-section on a mole that the cat had killed..I called the vet and asked how do I feed them..he said they won't make it two hours..they made it 36 hours..she held down the cat that killed the mama and made her nurse those babies..lol..my daughter is just awesome..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!