View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 08:40 AM   #11
Tashasmom
YT 500 Club Member

Just thought I"d let everyone know how he's doing..He's not doing so good this morning..I really thought he'd get better he seemed to at first. But I honestly dont' think he's going to make it.
His mom has rejected him. She won't even le him near her. So I had to move him out. My other mama though is actually keeping watch over him. She isn't trying to nurse him but she's laying near him.
when I went into my bedroom jersey had him out of her crate and tasha was trying to get him from her. I thought she was trying to take him but she wasn't she was trying to protect him..HOw I figured that out was i put him back in with his mom and she pused him away. She didn't want him near her or the other babies. So I moved him out. I don't think Jersey was trying to kill him but I do beleive she wanted him out.
He's really week. I warmed him up then gave him just a few drops of water with sugar and a few drops of formula. But I have to say it doesn't look good. I've took care of enough orphaned babies to know that I don't think he will pull through. I wonder if something was wrong with him from the get go. Or maybe he just wasn't ready to be born. She did have them when she was 59 days pregnant.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!