View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 06:22 AM   #1
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default How many take "pick of the litter"?

I have been keeping my eyes open for a small male stud with qualities I desire for my program to be. Silk will probably come into hear within the next month or two. I do not want to breed her to Ceeby because of his age and the fact that I want to keep a female pup from her for Ceeby to breed to later. My husband has a new friend that casually mentioned he had a three pound stud. Of course, my husband jumped right on it. I was sitting there while he asked this guy all the appropiate questions. Turns out, it belongs to his wife. She first said she would like to trade him to us for two female pups. No way. I don't need two stud dogs. Then she said if we just wanted to breed, she would take female pick of the litter. I won't do that because Silk only has two pups at a time. Sooo, my question is, do you take pick of the litter? If not what is your stud fee? In this area, most yorkie pups sell for anywhere from 500-1200 dollars. She went in great detail about how hers was a "miniature yorkie'. Course I didn't speak my mind about that. Thanks
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!