View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 07:01 PM   #14
GeorgiesMomma
I love TBCG!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowWa
TyPerk,

QUOTING YOU ---- The things you think are cute now become behavorial problems later. You are doing the right thing by correcting her. After a few times of this she should break out of it.

-------------------------

Somethings never change. The story I told about my dog -- happened from the time she was a pup -- and continued until she was more than ten years old - when I lost her last fall. (This was never only a puppy thing.) She was honestly the sweetest, most gentle dog I have ever owned - and never did bite anyone in her life for any reason. But - regardless of this, her entire life long, she let it be known that she definitely wanted to stay put - when she was sleeping on my bed.

And - this was a simple fix - we just let her sleep until she was ready to get up. But remember - I did mention that I could tell her to "not even think about it" and move her anyway, if I wanted to...

It was never a problem - and, you'll never know how many times I look at my bed and wish she was still there.

Carol Jean
I think that's a great last line, sorry you lost your baby. I can't imagine Georgie not being in my bed he doesn't growl at me though he kinda makes baby noises and falls back to sleep.

Read About Georgie's Experience with Atlantoaxial Instability (AAI) Here!
GeorgiesMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!