View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 05:14 PM   #2
strawberrycream
YT Addict

Kiss

Wow... such a tragic and touching article to read about, but sadly to say it's happening each and everyday around the world. I pray that the families of each person involved in that crash will be ok. May God bless them all. Thanks for sharing and you are indeed a good friend. She would've liked this

Babe Girl * Mommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eensor
I wasn't quite sure where to post this. This is devastating news. I'm praying for James and for Rachel's family. I hope James will come to YT now.

3 Killed as Cars Collide in Fiery Crash
From a Times Staff Writer
March, 15 2006

Authorities were searching Tuesday for two people who fled the scene of an accident on the 5 Freeway in Sylmar that left three people dead.

Sunny S. Nguyen, 49, of Canoga Park, a woman believed to be his wife and their daughter, Rachel, 26, of Los Angeles, were killed in the crash that occurred about 10:55 p.m. Monday north of the 210 Freeway, according to the California Highway Patrol.

The family was traveling south in a 2000 Honda Civic from Lancaster when Nguyen started to exit onto the eastbound 210 Freeway, authorities said.

The Honda slowed to about 20 miles per hour before veering back onto the 5 Freeway where it was rear-ended by a Ford Thunderbird, authorities said.

The two occupants of the Thunderbird fled the scene, authorities said.

A pickup then rear-ended the Honda, setting it ablaze.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!