View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 05:48 PM   #2
ashley
Senior Yorkie Talker

my babie has the same problem, i take her out, she wants to play instead of potty, then when i bring her in, thats when she uses the bathroom, and i dont understand.

i leave her in the bathroom while i am at work, and she doesn't use the bathroom at all while im gone, which i know cant be good, i lay out newspaper, and she tears it up, and im not going to spend money on pee pads when i know she will tear those up also, here lately she has found a way to break out of the bathroom, and knock the baby gate down, and has run of the house while i am away. I enrolled her in puppy training classes at petsmart hoping to help her out with her bad biting and potty habits.

Good luck to your babie, i know its tough, my mom gets so mad at me when she pee pees on the floor, and i get upset, but i dont get on to her, or shove her face in it. i just clean it up and take her outside so she will learn thats where she needs to potty. hopefully both of our's will be potty trained soon enough!

Just make sure you are taking her outside as soon as she wakes up, eats, finishes playing, before you go to bed, and atleast once during the night, thats all you can do untill she learns. Sometimes you will have to watch her outside for 15-20 minutes untill she learns thats where potty is, and she can go out, do her stuff and come back in!
ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!