View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 08:21 AM   #1
klogan
YT 500 Club Member

Default I was so scared...I started to cry!

My husband and I were suppose to get a new roof on Monday, but it started to rain so it was cancelled. When I spoke to the roofing company, I told them that I have two dogs at my house during the day, so I will need to know when they are coming so that I can make arrangements with the dogs. They said they would call us when the weather got better and they could work on the roof.

Well..yesterday I called the roofing company to find out when they think they would we be coming. The manager said, Oh...they are almost done. I freaked out! I said, I have dogs at home, did you have the gates open? He said yes! I was so upset. First of all, they didn't tell me they were coming and then I am thinking the dogs are gone!!! I told him to hang up the phone with me and call those guys right away to make sure the two dogs are there.

I was so stressed out, I dashed out of work to get home. Both dogs would have walked out of the yard if they could. I'll I could think about is Stomper being gone and my friend killing me because her dog would be gone too!

THANK GOD THEY WERE OK! However, I could tell they were both under a lot of stress, probaby had barked all day at the people and the pounding on the roof. I was so angry.

OK...I got it of my chest and feel better. Thanks for listening!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!