View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 05:22 PM   #21
shyorkies
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie3
Okay, the other day I posted about a lady wanting to purchase one of my puppies for breeding, now I get an email from some guy. Sounds like a full scam to me. What d'ya think?

Here is the first email:

I am interested in buying your advertised Yorkshire Terrier kindly get back to me with your mode of payment and the pics. I will look forward to urgent response. Fred.

Here is my reply:

I have two females Yorkies left. They will be 7 weeks old on Wed. March 22nd. I will let them go at 12 weeks (April 26). The largest will grow to about 5-6 lbs and the smallest 3-4 lbs according to the growth chart. I am selling the puppies for $1200.00 and with a limited AKC registration. Thanks for inquiring.

Here is his response:

Hello,
Thanks for the response, I would have loved to pay in cash but due to some circumstances beyond my control i wouldn't be able to do that.I am on a business trip though i will arrange as regards the payment my mode of payment will be through check or money order .
Kindly send me these details where to send the check or money order such as your full names(how it should appear on check or morney order ),postal address and a valid home/cell number so that it can be sent to you ASAP.I await your swift response so that we can further discuss.
warmest regards
Fred.

My final response:

I am sorry Mr. Williams, but first, no one will be allowed to purchase one of my puppies without me checking them out first. Second, I only accept a cash payment, with a $200.00 non-refundable cash deposit. Since you are not able to pay cash, it looks like we will not be able to accommodate your needs at this time. Good luck in your search for a puppy.

Does everyone have these type of people calling or contacting them?

SCAM!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!