View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 10:34 AM   #4
Tashasmom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSchulte
Thanks for your reply - I was begining to think it was too difficult of a question which surprised me because you all seem so knowledgeable on here, although you didn't really answer it. Don't worry, like I said, I wasn't planning on breeding mine. Yes, I know male dogs will mark your house, this will happen with neutered ones as well. I just like to learn stuff. I have read on this website a little about outside ties (not exactly sure what that is), as well as keeping them calm during a tie so he doesn't get hurt (I understant that). I have also heard that they can get stuck together (what would you do if that happened?). Is there anything else.
There are alot more problems that can arise with a female as opposed to the male.
As far as them getting stuck that is called a tie so that's a good thing. What you want to do is keep them still so neither one gets hurt. As far as other problems the males penis isn't like a humans in the fact that a studs is an actual bone and it can get damaged. If the female moves runs around dragging the male while they are tied it she can cause cuts in his little feller as well.
If the female wasn't tested she can give him std's.
This is a hard question..thats all the answers I can think of for now..
I myself have mainly dealt with females so I hope this helps ya..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!