View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 12:06 PM   #8
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Going threw my Vet assistant classes and then with personal experience if their food is not balanced then you are doing much more hard then good. I know many dogs who were fed non balanced food and due to bone loss have/had lost all their teeth. In more extreme cases are sudden breaks of the jaw. That’s not even the other things that go wrong with the body. You don’t have to believe people on this message bored but go actually talk to a vet nutritionist. My dogs eat Royal Canin dry food for Yorkies and are thriving. They also when I have the money get a few spoons of Just Food for Dogs in the morning and night time. Dogs are not having issues these days because of eating scientifically made dog food but that fact that we are destroying our planet. The food that you are cooking has the same chemicals in in fact maybe even more. Dogs stems have evolved to relying on dog food as well as their bodies for certain vitamins. You don’t have to feed dog food but you should at least be using a recipe from a vet nutritionist and a supplement.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!