Old 01-11-2023, 11:37 AM   #1
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member

Default Here’s Lady Lizzy

Here’s Lady Lizzy-8b12f277-49b3-405c-bcde-d1b28285a870.jpeg

Here’s Lady Lizzy-6676552e-ec07-4e08-9ff7-5c866cb0d0e7.jpeg

Here’s Lady Lizzy-35d0dde4-d210-490f-b18e-702ed022a9ae.jpeg

We adopted her in the spring of 2020, 3 yrs old, 5 ibs. Going on 6 yo and now 9.7 lbs. Tolerates her big sis Chloe. First night she followed Chloe under the sheets and slept there all night. Hasn’t done that since, lol.

She’s been perfect. Except Finny taught her how to growl and bark. She barks while we eat, especially if we’re eating her favorite food: pizza. Or chicken, hamburgers, steak, fish, etc. Loves chips. All in addition to her dog food. Never misses a meal, and tells me when it’s time to eat.

The really odd thing is that she has little quirks/behaviors that remind me of my Yorkies passed. So for the first few weeks I cried a lot. She wags her tail like Sapphire. Has a side glance like PeekABoo. Runs and jumps like Tinkerbelle. And growls just like Infinity.

She’s a tongue dog. In short, tongue out means she’s happy. She loves going outside to chase the lizards and birds in the garden. She hasn’t caught anything yet, not for lack of trying.

When something startles her, she runs away, turns around and comes right back to confrout it. She will climb up on any box and sit on it, like a circus dog. She sat on a hugh head of cabbage one day, I have no clue how.

Anyway, having way too much fun here. I feel so fortunate to have her.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!