View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 09:08 AM   #7
watertown
Yorkie Yakker

Wish I had tried that....but she will usually not eat her food if I try to sneak in any medication. I'm now trying a product from a company called PetWellbeing; Agile Joints. I just started her on that today. Have also ordered another I am going to add on called Comfort Gold which hopefully will give her faster relief from any pain or discomfort. She's still eating and drinking so that's reassuring. The vets at this PetWellbeing website are very informative and helpful and after a family member had excellent results with their products, I did some research and decided it was worth the try. Aside from her IBS, Mya has been such a sturdy little trooper. It's hard to watch the limp....I'll just keep moving forward with what my heart feels is best. I'm not completely ruling out the Amantadine that her vet prescribed....but going to give this a try. Keep any suggestions coming and I will stay in touch with "yorkietalk". The vets in my area are just not real familiar with this tiny breed....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!