View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 01:32 PM   #51
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sle123 View Post
My 7-pound male yorkie has a sensitive stomach. He gets constipated, so I started giving him pumpkin which helped him allot. I feed him Fromm dry and wet food. You talk so much to pet stores, and everyone has different ideas, so I want to ask the pet owners themselves. This year he started itching, so must be allergies, so now I purchased Pet lab co. probiotic chew. After one month he still itches but not like he did before which I felt horrible. They say it could take up to three months to work, so I shall see. He's not vomiting as much but his stomach makes allot of noise and he won't eat. Any one else has these issues?? Thank you!!
The people in the pet store know nothing about food. Your best bet is a Vet or a vet nutritionist. Itching is generally allergies but their really is not over the counter fix you need to go to the Vet to get an appropriate medication for dog like cytopoint. Food allergies are rare but always require prescription foods. Vomiting really isn't normal and it really sounds like he needs to go to the Vet and you might have multiple issues going on.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!