Thread: What can it be?
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 05:33 PM   #7
CBB2
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default My letter to Mommy

Hi my name of CBB2 is a nickname for my real name Chester Baxter Bailey. I was born on 6/4/08. My mommy was with me for 13 1/2 years until I died on December 29, 2021. I was at the Vet two weeks prior for my rabies shot and then I died right next to my mommy as she slept. She found me in the morning and got me ready for the ride to the aquamation funeral home. I now sit on the fire place in my red heart surrounded by the toys and stuff my mommy bought me. Before the vet I was a happy Yorkie, my mommy and my big brother used to take such good care of me, that's why I loved them so much and I received all the love back. I had a good life and will always remember all the happy times I had with my family and will look down upon them, especially my mom to make sure she is doing well. We made a pact that if I die, mommy should not be sad and don't cry, but I know she has been crying still after seven months. She refuses to replace me and all she has is a fish. I will always be thinking about her and I know she thinks about me. Goodbye everyone and hope all of you are safe.
A special goodbye to my mommy I love you with all my heart and will never forget you.
And to my big brother who stayed with me all the time while mommy went to work, I will miss you and I love you with all my heart

Chester Baxter Bailey CBB2
CBB2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!