View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 09:34 AM   #1
newyorki
Yorkie Yakker

Default Boarding a sad Yorkie (mix)

Hi, thanks to everyone for being here for me since the first day I adopted my two, Hunter and Jekyll. I got a lot of great advice , in particular about Hunter being the more aggressive of the two dogs and how to handle it .

Hunter crossed the rainbow bridge last July at age 12. Our whole family were heartbroken and cried oceans of tears. But Jekyll, too, has been heatrbroken...without his "boss" being around he has been kind of mopey...took a while to get him back into eating....He never does the zoomies around our apartment. He just kind of hangs out with me and sits by the door waiting while I'm gone.

We would like to take a family trip this summer (USA to London). I have tried everything to figure out how to bring Jekyll. Regardless of the airline, all dogs must travel in cargo. (NOT HAPPENING) My husband and I are even willing to fly to the Netherlands, and take a 14 hour boat across the channel to keep Jekyll with us, but we can't get answers out of the ferry services.

I'm beginning to think I should just board Jekyll. I'm afraid if I do, he will just die of heartbreak thinking we've left him.

Any thoughts or comments? thank you.
newyorki is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!