View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 05:57 PM   #9
strawberrycream
YT Addict

Kiss

Not @ all I think that would be fantastic to give her an update to let her know the little one she brung into the world is doing great. I sent Babe Girl's breeder pics of her. I don't think she would mind about you asking for a pic of his mom @ all. Go for it. Take care and much love to you and yours..

Babe Girl Mommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg
I have been playing with the idea of sending pictures and letters to Keeley's breeder in celebration of his first birthday.

We got him in Michigan when we lived there last summer, and moved back to Utah a few months later. So she hasn't seen or heard anything about him for a really long time. And our breeder was AWESOME! She totally loved Keeley and had a hard time letting him go, he was the "one in the litter" that was always snuggling her and she had totally bonded with.

Do you think it'd be appropriate to send her some fun pictures of him in his little clothes and in the fun places we've been, and then a little update on how much fun we have and how much we love him? Or do you think that would be weird to her?

Also....I'd also like to ask her for a pic of Keeley's mom... just to have... I am interested in how much he looks like her, if I remember correctly they are identical. Do you think that would be asking too much?

Any opinions would be great... especially from you breeders out there?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!