View Single Post
Old 11-07-2021, 06:06 AM   #6
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
For YEARS he (Sagman) was the only person associated with that website and IMO it was simply a way to make more money than he did as a human dentist. I SO remember his special list and the idiotic timer he had on his website with him saying he was giving a great deal IF you paid for it within a short period of time...there was a clock ticking. CRAZY . Nothing but a hustle in my opinion. I posted about it here on YT. SO NO, i am NOT A FAN and don't trust his advice on nutrition...as Taylor said, he is one of the major problems with the push to read "ingredient labels" which is NOT the way to evaluate a food. His resume has never been impressive and quite frankly, I am not impressed with his new addition. I go to a DACVIM and have been to many others with sick pups. While they know about nutrition they are NOT animal nutritionists and there IS a huge difference!! I can later post details about this but right now I am busy.

Bottom line, none of these people you just posted about is a veterinary nutrionist OR an expert in animal nutrition in my humble opinion.
I follow a Vet group online for learning purposes and they hate that site almost as much as they hate “those famously known” vets ( I'm sure most people know who I am talking about) that give dangerous information just to sell products.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!