View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 05:35 PM   #74
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

I love coming back and reading these. So sweet. I love seeing my babies with happy new families

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviansnickers View Post
I MUST write a review for Brenda aka “Breny” of Greens Treasured Yorkshire Terriers. I brought home one of her Biewer Males “Cain” renamed “Reesie” last Friday. HE IS A JOY TO HAVE!!!! He is BEYOND happy, he is a bundle of love!!!! He is so very sturdy, healthy, and FULL OF LIFE!!! He is about 75% potty pad trained, and sleeps through the night at 12 weeks!!! WOW!!!

Brenda is amazing with communication, I must have sent her 54875489 emails with questions and concerns. She also sent me WEEKLY videos and photos of my babyboy as he was growing up. I was able to go and see Reesie at Brenda’s home before putting a deposit down, and her other furkids are just outstanding. I saw Reesie’s parents and loved their temperaments.

When we picked Reesie up, Breny had a bag full of goodies for us to bring home and was very thorough in explaining everything medically related (vaccines etc.) She has extended herself completely to answer questions about Reesie’s transition to his new home and is very knowledgeable. I am thrilled with her as a whole and am proud to hve one of her babies.

Gratefully-
Vivian

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!