View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 05:33 PM   #17
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Love you !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennies View Post
As many of you know I got Bambi from Breny, who owns Greens Treasured Yorkies. I've share a lot of pictures of her growing up that Breny shared with me but I thought I'd write a review here for those who didn't follow my many threads on my experience with Breny and my little Princess Bambi.

I am so in love with Bambi! She is perfect in every sense of the word!!! She follows me around and just wants to be with me, which I am thrilled with!!! She's cuddling on my lap right now and my heart is just overjoyed with how amazing she is!!! Bambi is truly the exact example of the type of puppy I expected to receive from Breny!!!

We had our wellness health check this morning with our vet and as I expected I was told she is in perfect health!!! I just can't thank Breny enough!!! This whole experience was amazing!!!

I've watched Breny's other litters, read the other yorkie parents' reviews and even experienced my best friend (JerseyBoy) purchase of a little princess from her. I have to say that Breny truly delivered just what I expected to get from her and then some when I purchased Bambi! From the long conversations about Bambi and her parents, to the very first photo I seen of my baby at 10 days old, I knew I made the right choice in this addition and have not doubted it for a minute!

To anyone considering a baby let me tell you, there were weekly photos and even some extra surprise pictures and videos that Breny sent to me to keep me informed and seeing how Bambi was developing. Then with her home coming, Breny's added instructions were amazing and she was very obviously concerned for her adjusting to life with us. You won't find a better breeder!!!

To me, Breny is the best!!! Thank you Breny, from the bottom of my heart I say, Thank You!!!! I have really enjoyed getting to know you, and I am thrilled to call you my friend! You will always be Bambi's first skin-mother I promise to give her the best home she could ever hope for, with family and friends who love and adore her, and to keep you posted on her life. I just can't say enough how wonderful you are as a breeder and a person!!!

Anyone who loves yorkies would be would be thrilled with one of your pre-loved and pre-spoiled babies!!!! From the bottom of my heart I thank you for giving me another beautiful shining light in my life!!!!!!

I have to include a very small sample of some of the many beautifully taken photos Breny sent me:

Attachment 345728Attachment 345729Attachment 345730Attachment 345731

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!