View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 12:00 PM   #6
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Ollie has killed 3 mice in our house and never any blood just broke their neck very quickly and quietly. First time he had it in his mouth with just the tail hanging out which was gross and on the way to the kitchen to put him on the counter to reach in and get it the mouse fell out so Penny ran to it and licked it and shook her head like it was the worse thing ever and left it thankfully. Other times he handed them over pretty easily and now he lets us know if there is one in the house. He also has killed 2 rabbits. One again breaking it's neck no blood or anything. The second one was when Callie was down toward the end and I know he killed it not her due to her not being able to keep up but she brought it in side (doggy door) she was carrying it around and I was talking to her asking her if she had a toy and as I got closer I noticed it was dripping something and got closer and it was not a toy so screamed for my mother and she dropped it in the middle of the carpeted living room. There were drips of blood everywhere. When we first moved here we found a dead rabbit in the back yard and I just had Callie at the time so pretty sure she killed it. They all like to chase toads and the toads are not poisonous but it gives them a bad taste in their mouths and makes them foam but they keep doing it. Ollie and Dixie also like to find grubs and bring them in and they are just yuckie. As a young adult Callie killed frogs and brought them inside like a million times. One night she was taking a long time doing her before bed potty because she had a dead baby black snake in her mouth no idea if she killed it or not. Ollie by far though has the hunting gene extremely strong in him more then any of them and he is the fastest. Joey will chase rabbits but not do anything when he gets close.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!