View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 11:43 AM   #4
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Talking about frogs reminded me of Matese. I, as we all have, beds all over our homes. I had one in a small hall where she could see me in the kitchen or my office. Spring time we get a lot frogs. I have a homemade doggie door that leads to the deck, Matese being a 17 LB yorkie could be safe in the yard alone. One day I'm passing the hall where her bed was and there sitting in the bed was a big frog, I'm standing saying how the heck did that frog get from the door to this bed without me seeing it. I take it out and set it loose in the woods behind my house. Later that day Matese is flipping the bed all over, digging in it, smelling it. It was Matese who bought that frog in and stashed it in her bed lol.

Another sweet girl socialized with all types of animals, she would never hurt or kill. If I had known it was her catch I would have blocked it in the kitchen to see what Matese would do with it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!