Thread: Stressing
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 10:45 AM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default Stressing

So I'm stressing! Dixie's spay is tomorrow. I know it is the healthiest and best thing for her and very safe but still stressing. She is now 6 months old and close 10 pounds. Her blood work came back perfect. I have kept her puppy play pen area set up to put her in if she is getting to wild. I also bought one of the recovery doggie onesie things so she wont have to constantly wear the cone if she try's to lick and if necessary am prepared to buy and second one. I do have a soft custom made cone for her. I have a few new toys and lots of blankies ready to set up in her pen to keep her comfy. Even at 10 pounds she seems soooo tiny. When she got her blood work the vet said it looks like only 2 puppy teeth remain that will need to be pulled which are both top canine teeth but they will check her out better when under anesthesia. Joey wanted to be held all the time by me when he was recovering from his neuter and due to Dixie liking to be held I am prepared for that too. I do have to tell the vet that the liquid meds they normally give aren't going to work and we will have to have a pill if possible because liquid meds are a struggle with her and I don't want to hurt her on accident trying to wrestle liquid meds into her. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!