View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 09:05 AM   #1
EnzoTraylor
Yorkie Yakker

Default I'm new and my name is Enzo!

Gary & Terra are my puppy parents. I'm AKC Registered as a Parti Yorkie. I'm 6 Months old and weigh 4.8 lbs. I love to play, go to the park with my parents and most of all Eat (and I mean everything). I can do a few tricks like Sit, Laydown, Shake Hands, High Five and really good at Fetching. I also sleep all night, which makes everyone happy. I sometimes have selective hearing when I don't want to do something. I need to get better at Come & Stay, but I'm getting there. Everyone want's to pick me up and that's OK because I love to lick faces. I live in Phoenix, AZ and lived at Mirage Yorkies Breeders with my real Mom (Rosie) & Dad (Bravo). I hope I can get to visit them when the pandemic is over. That's all for now and hope we can learn/share stories!
Attached Thumbnails
I'm new and my name is Enzo!-thumbnail_euso7cnxcaavhyo.jpg   I'm new and my name is Enzo!-thumbnail_euso7d2wqagwazx.jpg   I'm new and my name is Enzo!-thumbnail_euso7dywyakphq4.jpg   I'm new and my name is Enzo!-thumbnail_eusolmaxiayvr6g.jpg  
EnzoTraylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!