View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 04:06 PM   #23
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
My Granddog, Ranger, is a 110 lb. American Bulldog whose predecessor American Bulldog, Tex, absolutely loved ripping the boxes our presents and his were wrapped in to total shreds and the floor looked like New Years Eve after midnite confetti dump when we're done opening presents and Tex was done shredding! He seemed to have a grudge against the corners and hardest parts of the box and used his powerful jaws to totally shred even the biggest boxes and no corners were ever left. If you love dogs and love to see one get to indulge himself once a year, you'd have loved spending Christmas day at our house with the late, great Tex. Love to see a dog being a dog once in a while but the clean-up took an hour!!!! It was worth it to us to get to see Tex have such fun!

Ranger seems a softer dog, not to in love with turning boxes and wrapping paper to tiny pieces but he's young yet! Can't wait to get my hands on him! He's got the smushiest, sweetest face and muzzle! Such a sweetheart!

Due to Covid, my son and I have kept apart except for short masked, gloved visits sans Ranger and Thanksgiving will be my first change to see Ranger himself in month and get the full onslaught of a 110 lb. big powerful bully dog all over me!!! Can't wait!!
Late edit from above post: "....a softer dog, not too in love....". Hate to see 'to',a preposition, used incorrectly in place of 'too'. Seem to see it altogether too much these days and now I've done it, too.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!