View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 10:27 PM   #11
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisGene View Post
I have other reasons and signs but I was not here to write I book...I was just trying to get quick advice....lady my girl is probably looked after and cared for better than most America children. She is my only child left....I've raised 3 successful children and I now live for her...literally! She is my first fur baby and I waited until I could tend to her every need once my children were raised. She is my everything. When someone spends every second with their fur baby they KNOW them and can sense their needs even desires! Just like a mother knows her babies cries from her babies screams and baby wimper. As a mother you learn your baby and what to do or is wrong....that being said.....

I knew my dog was bred (while I was hospitalized and unconscious for 10 days!!!) The vet telling me no she wasn't pregnant I wanted to trust since I pay her very good money....but my gut instinct said my girl was pregnant! I didn't want to doubt my vet but could not afford another visit. My dog could of been in distress but I promise you she was not in danger and we survived that moment. I also saved myself another 500.00 vet visit bynit rushing down according to your "recommendation" sorry but some people come here for logical helpful advice because either they don't have the money or can't afford a vet visit. My post clearly stated I thought she was pregnant because I knew she had been bred....there were many signs but I just needed advice and tried to narrow down the whole story.....

All this being said if this is the type of advice and friends on this website I think I'll find a better place to search for advice before I come her for you to judge my conpetitency or character by reading a rushed post during a panic fear I had concerning my baby! Have a nice night and maybe don't spend as much time on here and more time playing with your fur babies like I do.
uh huh
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!