View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 06:14 AM   #6
PSG
YorkieTalk Newbie!

I have bred Thoroughbreds and warmbloods for 40 years. My vet used to laugh when I'd call after a foal was born because I would be so excited it sounded like I was speaking in tongues - so he would say "ok, you have a new foal". He also told me I was too emotional to make it a business, LOL - keen sense of the obvious, but it has been a business. Although I have been very discriminating and selective about who I sold a horse to - if it wasn't a good match I would not sell. Same with my rescues. Our little Yorkie is a larger size than many and full of himself. My husband loves them but has taken on a number of officer positions in associations related to his career, so he is travelling alot. I have my horses which keep me outside alot - so we have regrettably decided to sell this puppy to a home that can give him the time he needs. He can't go to the barn like my Shepherds and so we are just not available for him as much as he deserves. I always try hard to do what is in the animal's best interest and at this time in our lives, this is the right thing to do. I will put him on the appropriate thread when I figure it out.
PSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!