View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 07:38 AM   #1
PSG
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Hello from the Deep South

I'm new, so let me introduce myself. I am in my late 60's and have been an animal advocate, activist and rescuer since childhood (REALLY!). I have worked with different rescues and done quite a bit on my own. I have assisted the local shelter with feral kittens, sick and orphan kittens and trapped a number of ferals and had them spayed/neutered, etc and released on my farm. If it has fur and 4 legs (or less) - they find me or I find them and I'll help them. Most of mine are rescues, I even have a rescued mini horse. We have lived on our small horse farm for 35 years and I've been breeding and training for 40 years. Stood two stallions until they aged out and my niche has been breeding, pedigrees, matching up stallions/mares, foaling, starting and schooling the youngsters. Horses have been my passion since I could speak. I currently have 4 German Shepherds, which are my breed of choice - love the German working dogs and herding dogs, a Yorkie and a number of cats. I am slowing down due to a beat up body from all I've put it through - I was a licensed trainer and exercise rider at the track also. I have a couple of auto-immune issues which are forcing me to scale back. Hope all of you are well! Thanks for allowing me to join.
PSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!