View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 07:20 AM   #1
ParisGene
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Omg Surprise Babies!

So I took my baby to the vet thinking she was pregnant and I was going to have them follow her pregnancy very closely because she's so very tiny. She only weighs 4.1 lbs and I had a very hard time deciding to let her breed because I know the danger for her. The vet in my opinion was very sloppy doing the ultrasound (while Paris was slumped in a crouch she just stuck the wand between her front legs) and quickly stated nope she's not pregnant. So I trusted that she wasn't and aiwed her to give her rabies vaccination along with her distemper, Bravecto and a yearly heartwormer....my total bill was 300.00. She was very since then. She has had some moments of playful times but mostly has not been herself. Since the vet had told me she wasn't pregnant I assumed she was just sick from the meds given.

Yesterday my baby woke us up whining very anxious pacing the bed and extremely clinygy to me! She is constantly licking us. She goes everywhere I go normally. She is not left alone very often but she seems to be scared I'm gonna leave her. She now clearly has a baby bump and I can actually feel the pups. Her milk has not came in yet but I read up on vaccinating pregnant dogs can cause lots of problems and early labor. She was bred between 9/6-9/10 I was in the hospital so I'm not positive on the exact date. She would be too early if she is having them but again this morning she's franticly pacing and licking us and starting some heavy breathing when she does lay down to rest. This is her first time and mine as well. I've read everything I could to prepare and I've gotten her a safe quiet place to deliver if that's what's happening. Or is she just starting to feel them moving and that why she is acting this way?
ParisGene is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!