View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 09:53 AM   #9
goldenray
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevpeter
I don't know what i would do without my baby Rylie and without all your love and support... your prayers have helped more then you know.
I just spoke to the vet and he said that she's doing weel eating normal food again, and it's staying down no more vomiting, he had to put a dish on her head cuz i guess she's starting to feel better and was starting to eat through her iv line.. that defently sounds more like my baby. Anyway he said the blood tests came back negative, the test that he ran is called a "corsital test" he said that if this came back positive then it would be a life long treatment.
But that isisn't the case she's gonna be ok. He even said that since she's doing so well she may be able to come home with me TONIGHT!!!! instead of tomorrow. I can't wait.
It's amazing how these little furbaby's get to you, i've been crying for the past 3 days worried about her. these little babies grow so attached to you in such a short period of time, and you can't even imagine life without them anymore
Thank you all for your love and support.
I'm so glad everything worked out ok for you. Good luck.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!