View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 05:57 AM   #7
Bella7808
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hello I found your story very heartfelt and touching. Just wanted to share that although our fur baby is 2 years old and it's our first dog. Our family and friends just adore her so I can understand your feelings. We have grown to love her and treasure her each day goes by and can't imagine life without her today. Since joining YorkieTalk Forum I've learned so much from this wonderful community. There's a wealth of information that is so informative and challenging to learn. Thank you for talking about the kidney disease to give me an awareness to learn more and bringing this important subject up. I want to learn more to prevent this from happening to our dog if possible.
Max sounds like a wonderful dog and he gave you and your family wonderful memories. I hope that you can find happiness again with another but of course it won't be the same as Max. He will forever be in your memories and I'm share he's watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge and smiling down at you with his adoring and loving eyes. We look forward to seeing images of Max. Take care.
Bella7808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!